Beauty in a Bag
This course is designed for professionals who are looking for more than just one aspect of the beauty industry. It is a course that is designed to keep you abreast with the latest I Make up, Hair and Nail trends. The methods of Look and Learn as well as practise is followed thru all the model of the course.
|Beauty in a Bag|
|Face & Hair||Nails|
|Prfessional Make up||Hair design||Flaunt your Nails|
|1. Facial anatomy- Eyes/ cheeks/ lips/ brow||1. Hair Anatomy- Basic Prep of Hair for Creation of Styles||1. Nail Anatomy- Basic Prep and Thoery of Nails|
|2. Colours theory- Correcrtive Techniques||2. Blow dry- Intun and Out turn||2. Natural/ Nude Makeup|
|3. Tong||3. Corrective techniques|
|4. Texture anylysis||4. Make up for Black and White|
|5. Foundation application techniques||5. Glamour/ Beauty Makeup|
|6. Camouflage/ concealing||6. Runway makeup|
|7. Contouring||7. Fashion/ Editorial Makeup|
|8. Eye shape analysis||8. Photograpy and Film make up|
|9. Liner designing||9. Bridal Make up|
|10. Lash enhancement||10. Mature Skin Make up|
|11. Brow symmetry||11. Period make up|
|12. Lip structure and enhancement||12. Male grooming|
|13. Working with Lights and Makeup||13. Bronze look|
|14. Make up through the ages||14. Creative false lash application|
|1. Communication with the client/ designer/ stylist|
|2. Adapting of the reference look|
|3. Working with face charts|
|4. Professional Photo shoot- 3 Looks to start a Work Portfolio|
* Students are required to carry along a digital camera to capture reference and daily work.
* Tools and Products will be provided during class hours, students are encouraged to obtain list of product to practise at home.
* The course includes a 3 look photo-shoot to help you build your portfolio.
* You shall receive a certificate of completion from Zorains Studio.
* On completion of the course you are entitled to one on site make up viewing with the instructor.
Course Duration: 1 month
Working days: Monday - Friday
Timings: 10:00 - 2:00